Skip to main content

A story behind making of a brochure

I dont know when you were born
I dont know who caused your beginning
I dont know the reason behind your birth
I did not even know you before a year
I never ever expected you to know you
Nor to like you so much
I never knew you will become so important to me or maybe us
You were just like anyother thing in the beginning
You were just a bunch of items put together
I never understood the purpose
Nor could decipher the meaning
I felt like you were a tradition passed over to us
We even forgot about you
In the chaos of work
You were just a part of the weekly report and the occasional joke
There were times we thought you were never going to happen
You were just a part of the multitude of papers
Suddenly, one fine day
You came to life
With vigour and enegry
When questions were raised about you
We realized how clueless we were
When deadlines were given
We got into mindless and aimless working
And managed to finish you on time
Before we could breathe
Came the biggest blow in the form
In a flow of questions
Who is the target audience
Little did we know that it was the beginning
On the many questions or editions to come
Or should i say version V1.infinity
We were beaten up
We were questioned

We were given repeated deadlines
We were put to test
We were tried beyond our strength
We were mocked at
You made us fight among ourselves
you made us stand for each other
You actually grew on us
 There were times when everything seemed hopeless
There were times when you made me feel
That you were unattainable
We thought you were a five year plan
And we were just passers by
Everyone in their limit put a barrier in your path
Be it small or big
Suddenly everything fell in place
Like magic everything became right
After a big war, We fought
Smaller ones were cake walk
Be it a cost or font
We pulled it through
When I first saw your sample book I was in estacy
I am still speechless
We are super excited also
Many people have worked for this
Lots of brain stroming
Lots of creativity
Lots of designing
Lots of team work
Few laughs, some tears and much more
Have gone into you
The last straw was the 48 hours check
With lot of scribbling in the sample
We managed to get to approved
Awaiting the printed version yet

You are definitely a acheivement
Atleast from my view
Every book has a story
But this is a A story behind making of a brochure


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rock to Sculpture

Every person we meet creates an impact on us. The way the impact works is quite surprising. Sometimes the impact created by a stranger is more than the impact by a close friend. I always consider life as a block of coal or a big piece of rock. The journey from Coal to diamond or Rock to sculpture takes a lot of time and can also be painful. It does not happen with a single person or with a single incidence. The conversation process is continuous and can happen till our last breath. We get better and better with age and experience. I have never managed to understand when a person reaches his best. Maybe the level is unattainable. Still changes, both ups and downs happen throughout our lives. I remember an innocent hyper girl who wore sensitivity on her sleeve. The smallest spark was enough to set her on fire. She was on the extreme of emotions. The emotions can range from Happiness, sorrow, loneliness and anger. Still the emotions controlled her and stole her sleep many nights.

Hey Ocean, Here I come

If you could plan your death, how would you plan it? #PlanUrDeath  This is a very interesting thought. The thought itself is enough to chill our bones. Death is something which is beyond our control. It is the unconquered kingdom. It is something which we cannot predict nor decide. It happens in its own phase, in its own time and in its own style. Still given as a chance. It would be the most exciting and interesting event to plan.  My death will be combination of the things I love. I would try to make it as interesting as possible.  Goodbyes are very important to me. It gives a proper ending to our life. The problem with death is we never have time for good bye. The person suddenly disappears leaving a vacuum behind. This leaves the loved ones feeling lost. I will write a proper goodbye to all the important friends and enemies. Sometimes the people who make us cry are the people who has created a great impact on them. I would try to forgive the people who have hurt me. They migh

Our Lady of Snows, Tuticorin

O Mother, I am loss of words When I want to write about you Whenever I look at you You make me feel so loved Your eyes are always filled with care For me And for the whole city You hold us tight And save us night and day You create miracles in a wink You shower us with affection And guard us always O Mother Pray for us